Saturday, February 28, 2009

Life With Bug

Bug is so much fun. I never know what each day will bring. She is so bright and gentle and creative and beautiful. Here are a few videos I've compiled that show a little peek into life with Buggy. I am so blessed to have two of the best friends a girl could ask for who live so close: dfS, and for lack of creativity, dfK. The icing on the cake is that their children are Bug's best friends too. This video is Bug and her friends at the park. It can only be described as untamed silliness and joy--the kind that comes when a nap is a bit overdue and the snacks have metabolized...

This next video is Bug helping Grandpa wash our van. When I'd come out to check on their progress, she'd say "Mommy! You're going to be so surprised when you see we washed your car!" Nothing like a good surprise.

Here's a little face time with Bug while she's coloring. I try to draw things out of her while the camera is rolling, but like most children, she is too savvy to be goaded into performing.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Oh she's just so cute! Emily liked the last video and wanted to see it again and again! :)

Anonymous said...

I meant to comment earlier on these. ADORABLE! I love her explanation of how the bugs got on the car :)
Also, leave her alone mommy, she's coloring at school! LMAO, she is great.