Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Single Step

A journey of a thousand miles

Earthbound Farms, Carmel Valley, CA

begins with a single step.

Earthbound Farms, Carmel Valley, CA

Jeff and I just need to take a single step, not complete the journey in one day or one thought or one action.  All God's asking for is a single step...

Since walking closer with Jesus, I've kept one ear closed.  Very scared I might hear Him calling my name.  Very  wary that He might like ask me to actually, like, you know, do something to further His kingdom.  

What exactly is He asking Jeff and me for?  When exactly is He asking it to be done?  If you know, please tell me.  But for now, I'm doing my best to be obedient.  To not be relaxed in my comfy American life.  And to be still.  To draw near, so that I'll be ready when that first step is made clear.

No comments: